Senior Software Engineer – E-Surveillance
The senior software engineer will play a key role in developing innovative edge computing networking products and services leveraging our patented technologies. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with his/her peers and will be deeply involved in implementing end-to-end Intelligent Video Analytics solutions for heterogeneous computing platforms, using advanced Deep Learning and ML frameworks, and build systems which scale from edge devices to enterprise cloud platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
New Product Development
• Integrate existing/open-source technologies and algorithms to develop edge video analytics solutions for E-surveillance
• Develop highly optimized software for video surveillance use cases for resource constrained edge devices
• Implementation of video transcoding, encoding/decoding by leveraging the available hardware accelerators and GPU
• Development of low latency streaming software which can be accessed from varied platforms.
• Perform unit and integration tests and conduct performance bench marking
• Maintain good documentation of design and implementation
• Support product launch and deployment
• Other duties as assigned
• Requires Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering from an accredited university. A Master’s degree in one of these fields is preferred
• 5+ years of expertise experience of working with computer vision and machine learning based applications
• Experience with GStreamer, CUDA, TensorFlow, OpenCV and such other platforms
• Experience with Deep Learning and ML frameworks for object detection/ object tracking
• Ability to define systems architecture for computer vision solutions including dataflow, task partition, interface, and systems inter operation
• Strong hands-on skills in Linux, C/C++, bash, python, Makefiles/Cmake.
• Experience with IOT sensors a plus
• Experiences in Open WRT/LEDE/DD-WRT, embedded programming, ONVIF and IPCamera programming a plus
Essential Skills and Competencies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
· Outstanding written and verbal communications kills with a professional and credible demeanor
· Ability to effectively communicates concepts with various levels of the organization.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Flexible to work overtime for special projects or business supports
· Shows determination to achieve outstanding results
· Maintains strong attention to detail
· Keeps committed to excellence
· Demands continued improvement
India(Mumbai or Bangalore preferred) / Taiwan (Taipei) / US (Basking Ridge, NJ preferred)India(Mumbai or Bangalore preferred) / Taiwan (Taipei) / US (Basking Ridge, NJ preferred)